Do you know there are ways to support the National Park Foundation that don’t affect your current lifestyle or your family’s security?
You can support the Foundation with gifts that don’t impact the way you live by designating the National Park Foundation to receive estate assets in the future or by making immediate gifts to us of assets that are “out of sight and out of mind.”
We call these “Gifts Anyone Can Make” because anyone can make them now without impacting cash flow, lifestyle, or family security.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don’t have to use cash to make your gift; you can “buy low and give high” by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can give an asset you no longer need or want.
Popular Giving Arrangements
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
Need to preserve your assets during your lifetime? You can plan a gift to us that will only take effect after your other obligations have ceased.
- Learn through our video
- Read more about a Will Plan
- Sample Gift Language
- Sample Codicil
- Will Planning Wizard
Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Assets
Take advantage of appreciated securities without incurring capital gains tax.